Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Nutsack told me his favorite snack is...

cwc73

New member
well, take a guess. First CORRECT guess gets my measley little spoof.










Hey bro, I'll hit you in here. Wouldn't le me do other places.
 
goobers
 
UA: DING DING WE HAVE A LOSER.
Sorry bro. Wrong this time, although I do enjoy it will a lil...
 
dang, it won't let me give any K. Is it because of the bombs? When I click the Karma button it just takes me back to the top of the page
 
cwc73 said:
dang, it won't let me give any K. Is it because of the bombs? When I click the Karma button it just takes me back to the top of the page
wow you arent negative so i dont know why
 
Yea, that's why you like the so much right now. The terrible thought of never being blackend out has you terified.

Dude, my K is broken right now.
 
cwc73 said:
Yea, that's why you like the so much right now. The terrible thought of never being blackend out has you terified.

Dude, my K is broken right now.

haha i have no idea what that meant but ok .. lets be friends b/c soon i will be non plat w/ u
 
Top Bottom