Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM Whey Is Awesome - New Dessert

notjake11

I have been experimenting with all kinds of ways to make my food tasty using the NTBM Whey (Ice Cream Sandwich) that I got last week and tonight was the best yet.

1 cup Fage Fat Free Greek Yogurt (texture is thicker than most brands - important)
1 scoop NTBM Whey
1.5 TBS Splenda

Mix together thoroughly and then add in 3/4 cup of the chocolate flavored Fiber 1 Cereal. Then put the bowl in the freezer for an hour or two.

Calories: 330
Protein: 45g

The yogurt takes on a texture kind of like ice cream, the cereal gives it crunch and the flavor is amazing. And the cereal has 9g of fiber which most of us can use.

Agreed bro - love Wtbm

Some staples I use it in:

Cinnamon bun mixed with egg whites for morning omelette - sometimes mix in some oats for a sort of omelette/pancake thing - mix before cooking (thanks to dylanG for this idea)

Cinnamon bun mixed with oatmeal - mix before cooking

Rocky road mixed with hot water or hot skim milk with shot of redi-whip for night snack. Tastes just like thick and creamy hot chocolate

Rocky road mixed with fat free Greek for pudding type snack

Pb crunch mixed with oats, honey, and natty PB - pressed in brownie pan and refrigerate for home made protein bars

Same mix as above but just eat it in the mixing bowl! So good

Then of course there is any flavor mixed with almond milk and it is $$$$. Throw some oats in there and you have a delicious nutritious shake

I just got in a bag of ice cream sandwich so I'm excited to experiment with it

I love the Wtbm product - on several occaisions I have literally just spooned it out of the bag and ate it. Tastes sooo good it is borderline unbelievable it has such low sugar content

Top Bottom