Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM Protein: Banana Delight :thumbsup:

bader85

Made a small order from Needto's flashsale he did last week. Once again, insanely fast shipping, east to west coast in 2 days. I went to the mail to pickup some other things I was expecting, and his package was there too which I was not expecting!

In the box of my goodies was a free sample of banana delight. I was on my way to the gym already so as a post-workout drink I just mixed it with water.

WOW. Delicious in just water! Very refreshing flavor and not heavy at all. I am impressed. I'm not a huge fan of banana flavors except for a real banana itself. This by far is the best banana flavored protein I've ever had.

I was a little hesitant trying it out cause I had NTBM chocolate fudge one time and I don't know why but if it's not in water its THICK AS HELL and really just didn't have a good taste or texture to it for my tastebuds.

So nice job, NTBM, you've made me a believer in your proteins. I'm going to have to make a sample purchase of a few different flavors cause they have so many now and they all look yummy I don't want to commit to just one. :D

I'm using Banana delight right now, well almost out of my 5 lb bag. Taste is great ! Thick enough but not to thick. You have to Ty the rocky road, it is by far my favorite protein

i need to try this asap

Made a small order from Needto's flashsale he did last week. Once again, insanely fast shipping, east to west coast in 2 days. I went to the mail to pickup some other things I was expecting, and his package was there too which I was not expecting!

In the box of my goodies was a free sample of banana delight. I was on my way to the gym already so as a post-workout drink I just mixed it with water.

WOW. Delicious in just water! Very refreshing flavor and not heavy at all. I am impressed. I'm not a huge fan of banana flavors except for a real banana itself. This by far is the best banana flavored protein I've ever had.

I was a little hesitant trying it out cause I had NTBM chocolate fudge one time and I don't know why but if it's not in water its THICK AS HELL and really just didn't have a good taste or texture to it for my tastebuds.

So nice job, NTBM, you've made me a believer in your proteins. I'm going to have to make a sample purchase of a few different flavors cause they have so many now and they all look yummy I don't want to commit to just one. :D

Interesting...I swear by the fudge. I will be having some tonight. I have going to have to pay atention to see if I feel it is thick. It is hard because I have been drinking protein for like 20 years and I had some major nasty shit in my day! The NTBM wey protein is heaven sent to me..LOL>

Have you guys tried the muscle replenisher by needtobuildmuscle ? Man the lemon one fast exactly like lemon dessert bars

Damn cake batter is one of the few flavors I have yet to try. May be my next order I'll get it. I still have some muscle replenisher lemon, banana delight n2whey, and a custom protein factory mix( 25% super plasma protein, 25% Aussie casein, and a blend of hydro wheys.)So I'm good for the rest of the month

Banana Delight is one of my most favorite flavors, the second best would be the Peanut Butter Crunch!!

Top Bottom