Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ntbm gear on a cut? will it affect fat loss?

rikishi

i took advantage of the sale and bought 4 bottles of gear. will taking gear caps in between meals affect fat loss during a cut? the only reason i ask is because it seems some of the ingredients are insulingenic and would hit the blood stream rapidly, and insulin can slow down fat loss process. any insight into this? thanks :biggrin:

No it will not. It will however help keep your muscles from going catabolic well you are dropping the cals. Even if insulin was to rise it would not be much and the only thing it would be doing is helping to pull the super serum into the muscles faster.

I think GEAR is best used when cutting. Actually, GEAR or Amino Acids products in general are important when cutting. It prevents muscle breakdown when you're going low in calories.

just make sure to account for the calories if you are using a lot of GEAR.

Yes all 4 of them for every full dose of gear. Dont forget to count that shit lmao...

One of the best thing about gear is its ability to prevent catabilism with out jacking up calories. 3-4 little gear caps a few times a day will go a long long way in preventing muscle lose and helping them grow. With out a lot of cals. We are talking about 4 calories for every 3-4 caps here.

Top Bottom