Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Now I've seen everything

MaxxReps

My gym only has 3 squat racks one being a power rack. There was some dude in it doing pushups. He'd do a set against the bar with the pins on the lowest setting, and then move it up one and do another set. He went up for a few and then back down. I did 8 sets of squats in a rack next to him and was going pretty heavy so I was there a while. This dude was there before I started and there after I finished. There was a bunch of people waiting for squat racks.

I felt bad tying up a rack for 8 sets.

A lot of people have terrible gym etiquette. It's normal, sadly. I hate it when people leave all their crap on resting benches in the gym, and occupy all the space on them, so no one can rest between sets. I would love to be paid to throw those people out of the gym. Actually, scratch that. I'd do it for free. I'm happy for someone if their 60 Kg deadlifts don't make them tired enough to rest between sets, but these people seem to think that, if they don't need rest, nobody does.

Dude is at it again!
3ete9upy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone in between sets using Tapatalk

Top Bottom