Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NOW ITS SUMMER time to ROID...>

PK2001

sorry for the title...but i wanted to get some replies...Ok Ive been bugging you guys ,reasearching the web for info....MAn Im so confused ...even more mixed up then I was before knowing about The game...Some of you guys recommend high doses,stacked and some recommend low doses not stacking cause its your first cycle and your receptors are new....GUYS I JUST WANNA GAIN 10 to 15 lbs while losing a bit of fat(Im 5-10,218lbs.14% with about 4 years experience in trainning)
I HAVE ACCESS TO DECA,WINSTROL POWDER,SUSTANON,CLOMIDS,D-BOL and some ARATEST,Clenbuterol......CAN someone recommend a cycle for a beginner (steroids)
I was thinking about maybe 200mg of Deca a week for 10 weeks with 25-50mg of winstrol a day....Not sure if i need the clomids...What do u think ****thanks

Why don't you just give this a try. I think that you'll be pleased.

aratest: 10weeks at 500mg/week
deca: 10weeks at 400mg/week
d-bol: 5weeks at 30mg/day
winny: 10weeks at 50mg/day

------------------
I don't want to be big or strong...I want to be bigger and stronger than I was yesterday.

For your goals I think a Deca-Winny would do nicly. 300-400mg/week of Deca for weeks 1-10 and Winny at 50mg/Day for weeks 5-10 with clomid post cycle. Make sure your diet is right and you should be able to reach your goals. Hope this helps, Best of luck!

M18

------------------
steiner4.jpg

You will need about 30 tabs. Start it 3 weeks after your last shot of Deca. Start with 300mg/day for the first day and then 100mg/day for the last 6 days of that week. The next week take 50mg/day for the whole week and the final week take 50mg/every other day for the whole week. Hope this helps, Best of luck!

M18

------------------
steiner4.jpg

so this cycle will cost me under 360$ CDN great.....so u dont need to much for good results Ill keep u guys posted and if u guys are nice Ill post some before and after pictures

Man im tellin you go wit sust250 you cant go wrong !!!!But the fact of the matter is you have came 2 the wright place and no matter what your going 2 get big because your going on the juice and youl get results as long as you lift hard,eat,sleep,juice its all down hill. <waterboy>

Ok you say sustanon is better ,I know its usually cheaper then Deca ....but lets say I follow mustangs cycle but add Sustanon for the first 5 weeks at 500mg or would it be better to take it for 10 weeks at 250 mg
and lastly will that sustanon make any real diff since its my first or will it add like 10 lbs more pounds because of the added sustanon

I guess the idea of bodybuilding escapes the minds of many.
We are not here to do a one hit wonder"gain 30pounds of muscle and cut off 10"
Why is this?
When comitment is lost you will never be happy with your body. What will be of your body after you achieve your goals, Will it wither away until you get the idea take juice to reach your goals again.
Hardwork is the key and constant knowledge should be used year-round.
Have fun while "WE" the full timers grow year-round.
goodluck
OWL

------------------
I AM HERE ALL DAY EVERYDAY. I SLEEP DURING THE DAY AND HUNT AT NIGHT. DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU!!!

Top Bottom