Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not Recovering, Please Help!!

jswish

Hi everyone, please do not bash me seeing how that is not going to resolve anything but i would really appreciate your help. I have made some very stupid decisions in the past, I already know that and am paying the price now, so all i ask is if you can help or provide some input please post otherwise i already know what i did was idiotic, no need to let me know.

To begin i am currently 21 years old. I ran my first cycle at 19 which i believe was just hdrol and used nolva for PCT. I believe i ran the nolva at 20/20/20/20 but at this point i dont remember exact doses anymore.

Second cycle was probably about 6 months after the first cycle at age 20 and consisted of 500 mg testosterone enanthate /week for 11 weeks. adex was run during cycle and clomid and nolva for PCT.

Third and final and dumbest cycle of them all was blackstone labs super dmz with there trenabol prohormone for probably 4-6 weeks. clomid and nolva PCT.

Bloodwork Stupidly i never got bloodwork before the first hdrol cycle for a baseline but following that cycle right before i ran my second cycle of testosterone enanthate my bloods were as follows (12/11/12)
test- 670
lh - leutenizing hormone - -4.5
FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - -1.7
Estradiol- 33

Probably about 6 months after i finished my 3rd and last cycle i got bloodwork done (bloodwork was done march 2014) and it was as follows
test-558
lh - leutenizing hormone - -4
FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - - 1.8
Estradiol- 17.9

At this time I had very low libido, testes still a little atrophied, some ED, weak ejaculations and depression when i got that bloodwork done. I waited it out hoping everything would work it self out but my libido, ED, atrophied testes and depression remained. So in June 2014 or so i decided to try the scally power PCT to get everything back to normal again. I think he recommends 2000 or 2500 iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - in it but i ran 1500 iu since thats what the amps came in. I finished this pct probably about 4-6 weeks ago and i still have all of the previous issues. I got bloodwork done yesterday and the results were as follows.
Test-467
lh - leutenizing hormone - -2.2
FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - -1.4
estradiol-25.2
prolactin-4.9

After doing tons of research and reading other posts I have no idea what to do at this point. I do not understand what is going in in my body, and why my test levels have continued to drop (last cycle was September 2013, test levels March 2014 were 558 and now test levels as of yesterday were 467) At 21 years old TRT is not something I am considering, and the fact that I am not getting any results in recovering is mentally and physically ruining my life. Please if you can, provide some input on what to do to fix this and get back to normal.

Thank you

The cycles were poorly fine but the dumbest thing you done using the hcg for 4 to 6 weeks I don't know why people don't understand that hcg not what they thing
I'll say use a strong test booster test stack is best with hcgenerate, tadalafil at 20mg will give boner and prami 0.25mg at bed time will lower your prolactin
Hope you'll will recover with it but I'll strongly Suggest to reconsider it with other forum members...

The cycles were poorly fine but the dumbest thing you done using the hcg for 4 to 6 weeks I don't know why people don't understand that hcg not what they thing
I'll say use a strong test booster test stack is best with hcgenerate, tadalafil at 20mg will give boner and prami 0.25mg at bed time will lower your prolactin
Hope you'll will recover with it but I'll strongly Suggest to reconsider it with other forum members...

I did not use hcg for 4-6 weeks. When I used hcg it was with the power pct protocol which consisted of 1500 iu of hcg every other day for 16 days

Test levels fluctuate a lot from day to day, and even in the same day, so I wouldn't put much thought into comparing your two results. Those are close enough that the fluctuation is more than likely the reason.

Your levels aren't terrible at all, and you are in normal range, though they are near the lower part of the scale. I'd recommend running a good natural PCT and then retesting.

Try some Test stack with Clomid for a month and see how that treats you. There is a great promo on test stack right now that ill PM you about

Test levels fluctuate a lot from day to day, and even in the same day, so I wouldn't put much thought into comparing your two results. Those are close enough that the fluctuation is more than likely the reason.

Your levels aren't terrible at all, and you are in normal range, though they are near the lower part of the scale. I'd recommend running a good natural PCT and then retesting.

Try some Test stack with Clomid for a month and see how that treats you. There is a great promo on test stack right now that ill PM you about

1 plus on this

you NEVER run hcg in pct... using hcg in pct is probably one of the worst things you can do for recovery... it has an adverse effect and does the complete opposite of what your trying to accomplish... the point of pct is to kickstart, not mimick... hcg mimicks lh and fsh... as you can see, your lh and fsh have bottomed out... they were never kickstarted again... your body forgot how to produce it because it never kickstarted... it continuously mimicked it due to the hcg use in that phase... hcg is one of the most misused and misunderstood concepts i have ever seen and has caused FAR more damage than good as a result... it is mean to be used as a pre cursor to pct and even then, i feel there are better options for a pct kickstart... you never recovered on top of the fact that you are far too young to be messing around with your test and hormones in the first place... you are making such a huge mistake all the way around... i would run an extensive and extended pct as opposed to a normal 4 week protocol... the point is to kickstart everything and get it going... read this article on the ideal pct and follow this protocol... i would consider running hcgenerate es and unleashed/post cycle after you complete this pct protocol... so run the pct layout as shown 4 weeks then 4 weeks of hcgenerate es and unleashed/post cycle...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

you NEVER run hcg in pct... using hcg in pct is probably one of the worst things you can do for recovery... it has an adverse effect and does the complete opposite of what your trying to accomplish... the point of pct is to kickstart, not mimick... hcg mimicks lh and fsh... as you can see, your lh and fsh have bottomed out... they were never kickstarted again... your body forgot how to produce it because it never kickstarted... it continuously mimicked it due to the hcg use in that phase... hcg is one of the most misused and misunderstood concepts i have ever seen and has caused FAR more damage than good as a result... it is mean to be used as a pre cursor to pct and even then, i feel there are better options for a pct kickstart... you never recovered on top of the fact that you are far too young to be messing around with your test and hormones in the first place... you are making such a huge mistake all the way around... i would run an extensive and extended pct as opposed to a normal 4 week protocol... the point is to kickstart everything and get it going... read this article on the ideal pct and follow this protocol... i would consider running hcgenerate es and unleashed/post cycle after you complete this pct protocol... so run the pct layout as shown 4 weeks then 4 weeks of hcgenerate es and unleashed/post cycle...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es www.n2bm.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

you need to stay away from all hormones and let your body recover.

I would get on T stack for the next 6 months. its pricey but it works

like Dylan said HCG is suppressive.. it will drop your LH and FSH which is already way too low for someone your age. so stop playing with hormones. I would also avoid SERM's because they will temporarily skyrocket your T and LH and then when you stop them they will crash. you don't want that yo-yo.

go the natural route and let your body recover with some T stack and its 110% guaranteed to work or your money back.. here is a link with some codes for you>>> http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...ck-rx-no-17-special-prices-codes-1224963.html

Top Bottom