Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not bad for first cycle(pic)

Scott,

Just to fill you in I was about 198 before I started my cycle. I gained about 40 lbs @ 8 weeks out. I stuck to my diet and routine strictly. This pic was about 2 months ago and I am now down to about 9% bf and I can clearly see my abs.

BeMassive said:
This pic was about 2 months ago and I am now down to about 9% bf and I can clearly see my abs.

I was going to say about high bf but now I don't :) 9% is great. Looking good brother. Keep working - awesome results from 1st cycle so far.

Looking good bro! I'm on this cycle now at 300 Deca/500 sus - only 3 weeks into it and it's my first also. How does this compare to the cycle you just finished?

Well I used the pyramid method starting at 250 - 500 - 750 and then back down for the sus. I used the deca to decrease water retention, which was pretty bad for me. I stayed at 250mg of deca and continued to use the deca even after the sus was out of my system. Funny thing is that I saw the best results after my cycle was over.

Top Bottom