Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not a great idea...

Raina said:
He doesn't pay my cell bill. The rule at our house is that pre-existing debts and cell bills that existed before we were together are our own problems.

Thankfully my truck is paid for but I don't pay for his truck/insurance. His cell gets paid by his boss and he doesn't pay mine.

I'd say things are pretty equal in terms of who wears the pants.
I would let you ware the pants. :evil:

I thought she talked to a stranger in China or Saudi Arabia for an hour. Then I scrolled down to see it was Canada . . .

Raina, I don't think it hurt the bill that much.

Not sure if you can do this with your cell company but i noticed anytime i made changes with mine they would back date it for me to the start of the billing date if i wanted.
So when i made a long distance call at one point, a few actually... i thought my bill was going to be crazy so i called them up and added like a 200min long distance plan to my cell that they back dated :)

Raina said:
...this is so out of character for me. Tis a night home alone. So I opened a bottle of wine. After half the bottle (note that I usually have that much in a 6 month time period) I opted to place an hour long international phone call on my cell.

Now "tonight Raina" thinks that was fun but that hour has sobered her enough to realize that "getting the cell bill in a couple of weeks Raina" is going to be more than a little pissed at "tonight Raina".

Wishing everyone well.
When will "feeling frisky and take nude shots" Raina come out and play? :qt:

Top Bottom