Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

North Korea threatening US w/ nuclear missile

cboogsrun said:
Since when did the war in Iraq liberate me or any one else I know. When I raised my right hand and was sworn in, I never heard or repeated anything about policing the world. I said I would defend the constitution against for and domestic threats. Not impede on another countries problems, especially when we have an assload here to deal with. The troops over in Iraq could easily be used to gaurd the boarder of mex/usa. Which would help my tax money get used properly instead of on mex. citizens. I'm an american and my taxes should be used to aid americans, not mexicans.
I think it would be good idea to have the soldiers pick lettuce and other produce while they keep the mexicans out
work it in shifts so the borders are sound and I got my dollar a head lettuce
while their at it send some other troops to new orleans and train 'em to be roofers

cboogsrun said:
He did sponsor terrorist in isreal. He gave suicide bombers families 25k to their palestenian friends. However he told everyone Bush was after a witch hunt when it came to the wmd. He may have lured Bush into a fight to make him look like a bully, but it worked. He made himself a matyr. I truly believe we could easily manage saddam more so than these insurgents. We knew exactly what we were up against with him. Now the variables are intangible. We went into this thing without the UN, bad move. bush's daddy even said going north to bagdad was stupid. Now we have to stay there and see this thing threw. Which costs the us taxpayers. fortunately bush pays more taxes then most of us do. Unfortunately he's getting filthy rich on oil and laughing his way to the bank. Everyone forcasted this gas hike because of our involvement in the middle east. So a energy plan wouldn't have done shit for us. Bush is a liar and manipulater, and on top of that he is a coward who joined the air gaurd to stay out of war. Senator Mccain should run, I think he'd do a stand up job.
gas prices going uo has much more to do with emerging markets with billions of people now purchasing cars and all that other petro using activity that goes along with industrialization
yet get two guesses as to which 2 countries I'm refering to

milo hobgoblin said:
Its okay guys..

President Bush has his top scientist working on a tin foil shield to cover most of America to protect us from randomly fired North Korean missiles.

Look guys these idiots cant even develop a computer comparable to a 286..

you actually think they can build a missile with enough accuracy to cover a quarter of the planet..

besides you know that shit will just hit Canada and kill a bunch of trees.

But since no one is actually in Canada.. no one will even hear them fall.
or melt some snow
or both

milo hobgoblin said:
man that one poorly built nuclear missile is a HUGE threat to the entire uS.

retard, do you have any idea what would happen if the United States wielded the full might of its armed forces in open conventional on any country of the world .. including China?

Do you realize that one F22 raptor can take down 10 MIG 29's simultaneously before its even in range of their radar? A stealth fighter has the signature of a butterfly.. even to the best built radar in the US arsenal.

You could fly F117's into downtown Moscow before they had any idea you were there.

In a full on .. politically unrestricted war... no country.. no group of countries on this planet would hold a candle to the US armed forces in a conventional war.

Within a week we would hold the entire airspace of any 1st world country. North korea cant even feed its own people and without Chinas support they wouldnt last a month in ANY extended engagement. They are a dying country gasping its last breath.

Have any of you ever seen what an old ass A10.. a SINGLE A10 can do a field of fully armor T72's? That reactive armor plating peels off like butter. It may as well not be there.

Get over the whole "destroy America' crap.. it aint gonna happen.. the only thing that will bring us down is our own government acting like like the dumbasses they are.
you didn't even mention the USN and our subs
we could wipe out all of china's major metro areas in hours

4everhung said:
I think it would be good idea to have the soldiers pick lettuce and other produce while they keep the mexicans out
work it in shifts so the borders are sound and I got my dollar a head lettuce
while their at it send some other troops to new orleans and train 'em to be roofers

I think it would be a great idea to reform the wellfare programs. Incorporating available jobs from their community into their foodstamp program. Giving local employers tax breaks for taking on the risk of hiring some of the scum who abuse the system. If they had to keep a job to get the benefits, I bet picking lettuce and roofing would be much better than not getting any assistance at all. There are so many ways to get people to do the shit jobs. When I first started building retaining walls, I did a ton of shitty shit. Through an assload of hardwork, I know own a construction company, building retaining walls. I travel all over the country and get to have a blast. It wasn't easy making 8$ an hour and paying rent and all the things that go with it. But I never once used welfare. I worked 60 hr weeks sweating my ass off to make ends meet. Some people need a push and some don't. The government should protect itself and taxpaying citizens.

btw
fuck the UN
just look at the top guy of that outfit
yeah,we should defer our nation's security interests to that shit run org

When was the last time you bought something from Korea and it really worked? Chances are there bomb won't work, so no worry here

covergrl80 said:
When was the last time you bought something from Korea and it really worked? Chances are there bomb won't work, so no worry here

The KIA's of Nuclear technology.

4everhung said:
you didn't even mention the USN and our subs
we could wipe out all of china's major metro areas in hours

Did you see CNN tonight? We must have about 30 or 40 warships in the Pacific right now....

A bunch of B-2 bombers being relocated to the Pacific too.

Remember when that train blew up in North Korea almost two years ago? How much do you want to bet that sucker had some rocket fuel on board? The explosion literally wiped out half a town.

kim_jong_il.jpg

Top Bottom