Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

North Korea threatening US w/ nuclear missile

he's a bullshitter, a saber rattler.
n.korea is not a successful country, it's wobbily (is that a fucking word?).
he's talking shit to get bailed out of a miserable evironment of poverty and starvation
he needs to be humbled

redguru said:
You have no TV, no realtime access to news and current events so how are you going to base your political thought on anything more than a feeling? If you ask me, people who can't answer simple questions about current events should not be allowed to shape public policy by voting.

she has the internet. which should have all the news she needs to make judgements. Being an american who isn't a felon, she can vote knowing all the facts or not. Now needto might have some trouble, j/k sorry

maxpain said:
ABSOLUTELY !!!

When American Idol brings more votes than a presidential election. People's priorities are fucked up !!

you can also vote as much as you'd like on american idol, ask my gf she votes 20 times a night.

mrplunkey said:
The theory, whether someone agrees with it or not, is that by taking the fight to them you lessen the risk to US soil.

If your neighbor says "I have a gun and I'm going to come over and shoot you someday" you have two choices. Wait and see if he shoots you or go to his house and take the fight to him.

If your analogy is correct my neighbor would have no arms and be the size of a fetus. Doesn't sound much like a threat, but an easy way to justify bullying someone. "I was defending myself against the armless midget who said he had a gun"

jafo said:
Sounds like a second cold war is brewing ....if it didn’t work with Russia why would they think that with less than half the resources of Russia they can make it work

They are heavily armed and have allot of well trained forces. They would not be an easy country to just run over like we did in the gulf

Russia is far less advanced technoligically. It takes them 3 guys to do what we can do with 1 from miles away. The war would only take longer because their country is so big. It would still be an asswhooping. they'd also probably fight by the geneva conventions, or at least more so than insurgents do.

mrplunkey said:
They fucked with us by:

1) Fighting against weapons inspection in defiance of multiple UN resolutions that people have conveniently forgotten were the TERMS of the cease-fire that ended the original Gulf War. People love to talk about us acting unilaterally but what they forget is that inspections were part of the cease fire that got us off their ass in the first place.

2) Creating the impression that they were sponsoring terrorists. Even if Sadaam wasn't giving these fringe groups money, safe haven and support (and he was) -- he still went out of his way to leave the world with the impression that he was.

3) Creating the impression that he had WMD. He obviously had them... those kurds he gassed before the Gulf War didn't choke on smog. He could have easily complied with inspections and even embarassed the US with a sparkling-clean weapons inspection report. Instead, he obfuscated UN efforts which made totally no sense at all.

And the kurds want their own state anyway. The shiate muslums weren't particularly happy being controlled by the bathe party either. Its not like that place was this homogenious, happy place to begin with.

He did sponsor terrorist in isreal. He gave suicide bombers families 25k to their palestenian friends. However he told everyone Bush was after a witch hunt when it came to the wmd. He may have lured Bush into a fight to make him look like a bully, but it worked. He made himself a matyr. I truly believe we could easily manage saddam more so than these insurgents. We knew exactly what we were up against with him. Now the variables are intangible. We went into this thing without the UN, bad move. bush's daddy even said going north to bagdad was stupid. Now we have to stay there and see this thing threw. Which costs the us taxpayers. fortunately bush pays more taxes then most of us do. Unfortunately he's getting filthy rich on oil and laughing his way to the bank. Everyone forcasted this gas hike because of our involvement in the middle east. So a energy plan wouldn't have done shit for us. Bush is a liar and manipulater, and on top of that he is a coward who joined the air gaurd to stay out of war. Senator Mccain should run, I think he'd do a stand up job.

Its okay guys..

President Bush has his top scientist working on a tin foil shield to cover most of America to protect us from randomly fired North Korean missiles.

Look guys these idiots cant even develop a computer comparable to a 286..

you actually think they can build a missile with enough accuracy to cover a quarter of the planet..

besides you know that shit will just hit Canada and kill a bunch of trees.

But since no one is actually in Canada.. no one will even hear them fall.

gotmilk said:
I just bought 29 acres in Las Vegas for $500 Million.

Of course....I have no money left for construction or a nuclear warhead

Horrible buy in a depreciating market. I hope you plan to find a way to create the next Henderson...

ah yes my dream come true...USA wiped right off the map!!!

cranny said:
North Korea is going to be testing a long-range ballistic missile...one capable of reaching the continental United States. The missiles appear to be fueled up and ready to go..on a remote section of North Korea's coast. The missile is large enough to carry a nuclear weapon.
So what is North Korea up to? Why would they need such a weapon? Well, yesterday North Korea issued a statement promising to "mercilessly wipe out" US forces in the event of war.
We didn't tolerate missiles in Cuba pointed at the United States and we shouldn't tolerate one in North Korea pointed at the United States. But this is what you get when you "negotiate" with a rogue thug like the insane Kim Jong-Il. We have been negotiating with North Korea for years. The Clinton administration even sent the Secretary of State to make a worthless agreement with that nutcase...one that he immediately broke.
They've done this before...in 1998. North Korea fired a missile over Japan..without warning. Japan says North Korea can expect a harsh response from the United States if they do it again. Why should we wait?

Well, yesterday North Korea issued a statement promising to "mercilessly wipe out" US forces in the event of war.

man that one poorly built nuclear missile is a HUGE threat to the entire uS.

retard, do you have any idea what would happen if the United States wielded the full might of its armed forces in open conventional on any country of the world .. including China?

Do you realize that one F22 raptor can take down 10 MIG 29's simultaneously before its even in range of their radar? A stealth fighter has the signature of a butterfly.. even to the best built radar in the US arsenal.

You could fly F117's into downtown Moscow before they had any idea you were there.

In a full on .. politically unrestricted war... no country.. no group of countries on this planet would hold a candle to the US armed forces in a conventional war.

Within a week we would hold the entire airspace of any 1st world country. North korea cant even feed its own people and without Chinas support they wouldnt last a month in ANY extended engagement. They are a dying country gasping its last breath.

Have any of you ever seen what an old ass A10.. a SINGLE A10 can do a field of fully armor T72's? That reactive armor plating peels off like butter. It may as well not be there.

Get over the whole "destroy America' crap.. it aint gonna happen.. the only thing that will bring us down is our own government acting like like the dumbasses they are.

Top Bottom