Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nootropics and Athletic Performance

proof nootropics aid performance!!!!!!

: Arzneimittelforschung 1979;29(8a):1261-6 Related Articles, Links

[Hemodynamic effects of nicergolin in man at rest and during exertion (author's transl)]

[Article in German]

Boismare F, Lefrancois J.

In 10 healthy subjects the injection of 10-methyl-1,6-diemthyl-ergoline-8 beta-methanol-(5-bromonicotinate (nicergoline, Sermion) (5 mg i.v.) caused a permanent decrease in blood pressure. This decrease in blood pressure is due to a rapidly occurring alpha-blocking effect and a secondary central alpha-stimulating effect which did not affect the postural regulating mechanisms of the arterial blood pressure in their function. The bradycardia and the elevation of the systolic volume and of the cardiac output are based on this central effect. After oral administration of 30 mg nicergoline the same modifications appeared but to a lesser extent. If nicergoline was administered in a dosage of 30 mg p.o. 1 h before bicyle exercise (100 W for 5 min), the cardiac output and blood flow in the lower extremities increased and the elevation of the systolic pressure was limited. However, the reactive tachycardia remained at the same level. The metabolic consequences of this administration resulted in an inhibited increase in the concentration of lactic acid in the blood, which is normally caused by this exertion. This favourable metabolic effect can be explained by 1. the initial bradycardia and the decrease in the total peripheral resistance whereby the oxygen consumption of the myocardium is reduced; 2. the peripheral vasodilation

I dont intend to highjack this thread, but its in relation, and i cant seem to post a new thread, so...

I have just started a heavy training schedule, and in doing so I feel as though I'm lacking "mentaly" as to when i was taking it easy. I'm not over training, but i feel pretty drained after my workouts pysically and mentally. :eek:

I have recently been reading up on DMAE and DEPRENYL and was wondering if anyone has advice on the latter substances? Experiences, and if they work or not.
I'm taking Gingko right now, and even though its supposidly useless, i have noticed some improvements.

ALso if you know of any other Memory enhancers, and Intelligence enhancers, i would be very appreciative of your advice.

I would really like to enhance mental acuity, memory, intelligence, and cognitive function, hopefully this all comes in a bottle :p

gsxr600

CANT TAKE MY MIDDAY NAPS!!!!!!!

currently taking : 6am then train at 7:30, try an nap at 1pm

gingko 300mg
cdpcholine 250mg
vinpocetine 10mg
hupA 50mcg
dmae 25mg
piracetam 400mg

what ya think i should drop or lower?

As a guess, I would say the huperzine. Maybe it is interacting synergistically with the choline and dmae. If I'm not mistaken, huperzine binds to the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine.

Top Bottom