Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noob needing help!

Lance Dub

Hello,

I am a 20 year old male and this is my first time taking a cycle and would like some help. I am 6'1 and weigh 190lbs, my main goal is to eventually get to 200lbs and have only 8-10% body fat, and im currently around 18%. I want to increase muscle while losing body fat (if that's even possible). My main goal is to become as shredded as possible, but maintain a decently heavy weight around 190-200lbs. So what should I be taking on my first cycle, and what would be the fastest method?

Rule 1 no aas talk to under 21

18 percent body fat it to high to run a cycle of any

You seem like you have done zero research and that usually is a sign you should NOT run a cycle

Come back in a year or stay on now and research all you want and when you are of age we will talk

My honest opinion is you don't need to cycle at all you are to young and in experienced to run any hormone and I suggest getting down to 10% area naturally and get a solid work out plan together

I actually don't know my actual % I'm just guessing, I have a 4 pack need to cut a little more for the 6 pack. And ya I started researching about a month ago, and I'm trying to learn as much as I can before I start. I will be 21 in October so not too long from now, and I wana know as much as possible about them. I do not plan on taking them for years and years, I just want to take a few cycles and get into really good shape so that I can maintain it.

Why take them at all and fuck up your hormone system... You are 20 years old and soon to be 21 bro you will make great gains naturally for a few years trust me....

Try Sarms, I'm 24 and in process of first cycle and it's a lot bro. Took over a year of research, and I'm still slightly changing things... I'm waiting at least another year to run anythjng if I don't wait till 28 like Stevesmi... Try a Sarms stack maybe osta and s4

I'm not saying that I can't make gains, but it would be much faster with a cycle. I have been struggling with shoulder tendonitis for a while and its very hard to recover. Its making my shoulder and now even my forearms weak and I know that anabolics are antiflammatory so it would help increase healing as well as muscle growth.

I'm no expert on Sarms tho , Dylan would be the dude to talk to if you wanna go that route... But you will make ur own descion in the end.. Again no advice to anyone under 21...

I'm not saying that I can't make gains, but it would be much faster with a cycle. I have been struggling with shoulder tendonitis for a while and its very hard to recover. Its making my shoulder and now even my forearms weak and I know that anabolics are antiflammatory so it would help increase healing as well as muscle growth.

That is false and sarms is 21 and up also beast...

Well I do not plan on taking a cycle till around january (I will be 21 by then), I am trying to get as much knowledge as possible until then. Are SARMS a commonly used anabolic?

you have room to do so much more naturally at your age.Dont rush things young lad.

Top Bottom