Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Nolvadex on cycle for gyno prevention?

goateater

New member
Let's say i'm going to run just test and some orals. No progesterones or anything. Let's also say I don't mind bloat or anything else that excess estrogen would cause...

Would running Nolvadex during the cycle be sufficient in preventing gyno from occuring?
 
goateater said:
Let's say i'm going to run just test and some orals. No progesterones or anything. Let's also say I don't mind bloat or anything else that excess estrogen would cause...

Would running Nolvadex during the cycle be sufficient in preventing gyno from occuring?
yes

but really, i'd use aromasin/letro if gyno appears asap.
 
Word. I just hate the way AIs crush my libido and I don't mind the bloat so I think Nolvadex with Letro on hand is the way I'm gonna go... Any complaints?
 
goateater said:
Word. I just hate the way AIs crush my libido and I don't mind the bloat so I think Nolvadex with Letro on hand is the way I'm gonna go... Any complaints?

I never get much bloat but I'm very susceptable to gyno. I've used nolvadex without an AI to successfully combat gyno many times.

As a side note, arimidex will crush my libido but aromasin does not. In theory AIFM should not either but I haven't tried that yet since I'm running a high dose Primo cycle specifically so I don't need an anti-E.
 
Last edited:
reccomend you try aromasin or AIFM, both are rather kind to libido. Nolva can be used in this way, however do not typically reccomend it. Though you will find proponents. Nolva can also cause libido problems and depression (something to keep in mind, in non AAS users occurance was over 30%- there are no AAS user studies)
 
damn macro i didn't know nolva could cause libido problems

I have used it 3 times at 60 mg ED for 25 days WITH NO AAS , ( to get rid of gyno ) and it never touch my libido ?


Victor
 
VictorBR said:
damn macro i didn't know nolva could cause libido problems

I have used it 3 times at 60 mg ED for 25 days WITH NO AAS , ( to get rid of gyno ) and it never touch my libido ?


Victor

can not necessarily WILL...

and tends to affect older users more (like most things where libido is concerned)
 
I do 25mg Nolva and 50mg clomid ED when nips start to get sore and that takes care of it real quick. I stop when the problem disappears.

Perp
 
Top Bottom