Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NOLVADEX and contest prep

alish88

Hey guys I am looking for some female experiences with Nolvadex...Not having much luck with the search bar on this forum specifically...Any previous threads about this or input.experience?

My trainer has suggested this as a possibility...Ive done some basic reading on this but looking for personal successes (or failures)..Considering experimenting with a very small dose for 4 weeksout from contest on its own or possibly with a very small amount of CLEN as well.

This is your first bikini contest yes?

Personally, I wouldn't touch the stuff, especially to compete in bikini. It might harden you up a bit but it will eat away at breast tissue and that won't come back. There can be a bad rebound too. I would be VERY wary of taking advice from a male trainer on drug use (no disrespect to the guys) but unless they're very experienced in the competing circuit with women on AAS, they shouldn't be giving out advice and this is a prime example. You started out in a good position and in my opinion, if your trainer is doing his job and you're busting butt, there's no way you should need nolvadex for a first show or really any show.

Most of the women who have been around here awhile would give you a similar opinion. I would say the risks and sides are too much for what you'd get out of it. Maybe someone with a positive will chime in though. :)

Hmmm okay alrighty thanks for the feedback and input, appreciate it!
My trainers female but newho I have implants so I don't care about the breast tissue, I was thinking 4 weeks- first and last weeks 5 mg twice per day, two middle weeks 10 mg twice per day. Just wanna hear if any ladies have tried it and had great results!

The side effects & potential harsh rebound are just not worth it

^^ this!

You could try PM'ing Psizzle or SuperQT. I know QT has used it and wouldn't use it again. Any woman I know who has used it are more the hard core, compete at a national level bodybuilding type women and are using large amounts of AAS. You really, honest to God should not need it for bikini.

Actually, I know of a couple ladies who have used nolva as a precontest drug for bikini. One got results and no sides, and the other was tired all the time and got no measurable results. My girl is considering it as she competes in bikini. ( which is why I'm in this forum) She's on the fence--but, I tend to agree that the sides could outweigh the small benefit you may get. For amateur events it doesn't make sense to mess with your estrogen levels to that degree.

I use nolva for Pre contest but I'm in physique...

They're going towards more of a soft look with bikini now and in the future....so keep that in mind. And yes my boobs packed their shit and left when I took it before my show lol they came back but they were gone for the show. That's not a good look on a bikini competitor.

hahahaha oh jeeze. Okay guys Thanks for all the input I've decided no Nolva right now just keep givn'r

Top Bottom