Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no weight gain!!

leatherface

AAHHHHHHH, i just can't seem to gain weight!! Lately I can't eat much at 1 sitting, but if I stuff myself...I'm hungy again in less than an hour. I've been at the same weight for 1 year now and with no money its hard to keep gaining weight! what do some of you people do? any ideas?

leatherface said:
AAHHHHHHH, i just can't seem to gain weight!! Lately I can't eat much at 1 sitting, but if I stuff myself...I'm hungy again in less than an hour. I've been at the same weight for 1 year now and with no money its hard to keep gaining weight! what do some of you people do? any ideas?

count your daily macronutrient intake and post it here.

i can eat celery all day and gain nothing. how many calories are you getting? what are you eating? are you lifting now?

gaining is not expensive. you should look at b fold's weekly diet. it was something along the lines of:

10 lb bag of chicken
5 gallons of milk
10 boxes of mac & cheese
5 pounds of lean ground beef
5 boxes of hamburger helper
10 cans of tuna
5 potatos
etc. etc.

and the guy's a friggin' huge.

if you buy processed junk, you're going to spend a bunch and get shit calories. keep it simple. eat low GI carbs all day, and some high GI carbs after workouts.

leatherface said:
you dont have to stuff yourself at one sitting..you said u get hungry an hour after eating?? well eat again my friend..try counting your cals for 5 days i bet your consuming a lot less than you really need to be!!!!

the guy on the couch said:
if you buy processed junk, you're going to spend a bunch and get shit calories. keep it simple. eat low GI carbs all day, and some high GI carbs after workouts.

besides the potatoes all the carbs you listed are processed junk

Top Bottom