Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No sides, Up dose?

Original plan-
Test ace 1-10 500mg/wk eod injections
Tren ace 1-8 250mg/wk
adex .5mg eod

First time using tren. I have previous history with AAS. Few test cycles with eq, dbol, var, etc..
My question is if I should up the dose on the tren ace because I have not experianced any sides, besides one bad night of sleep. I have been on for around 9 days now. I don't have the expected intensity that I hear people speak of. Sweating a little bit, but that could be because of the sudden change of warmer weather I suspect.

Does eating in a deficit affect how much one sweats while on tren ace?

My second question is around nutrition. I have a good understand of nutrition and have been counting my macros for two years. I am wondering how much of a deficit I should be in while taking AAS. I would like to drop 15lbs of fat, and if I gain any muscle then thats a bonus. I should also add ive been in a deficit since august and took a 3week break at maintenance calories in January, since then my cals have been restricted.

Last edited:
I would leave it for another week.. just because it is a fast ester doesn't mean it's gonna kick in with the 1st day.. 2-3 weeks is when you'll notice it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thanks, thats what I wanted to hear. Any insight to my diet? I maintain around 3000-3100 cals, been cutting at around 2700 for past month+ with hardly any carido, besides starting a faily low intensity job for 18hr a week
Im thinking about lowering to 2500-2600 and adding cardio 3x/wk of 20-30min low intensity

I started with 200mgs of tren e, ran that for 4 weeks, bumped it to 400mgs been on that for 6 weeks, now bumping to 700...looking forward to it. Sides for me have not been bad at all....also running 200mgs test a week

Is the appearance of side effects the new guidline for how much AAS a person should take? WTF.

For years people have been making awesome gains on 75mg eod and 75mg/ed on the high end. If you cant make gains on the low end dose your doing something wrong.

Does eating in a deficit affect how much one sweats while on tren ace?

VERY LIKELY YES. I really wish you would of done more homework before using tren because this right here is an extremely crucial question that can dictate or ruin an entire tren cycle

VERY LIKELY YES. I really wish you would of done more homework before using tren because this right here is an extremely crucial question that can dictate or ruin an entire tren cycle

Please do full us in.I'm in a deficit on tren...what's wrong with that?

Top Bottom