Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no pain no gain????

bhosu1

i just started a cycle of testonon 250, i did a half cc in my leg and the next day i could hardly walk, after doing some research on the net, that seems to be a nomal responce. what can i do to ease the pain? are the over all benifits worth the pain? it just seems like it doesn't do me any good to take it if i can't walk?????
has anybody else been through this???

Last edited:
hey newbie

:newbie: :newbie: :FRlol: hey man welcome to the boards, from what ive read, try other parts of the body, massage the area, rotate positions, or mix with eq, welcome to the boards man:D

Them messicans sucker you on a low price and then you pay for it later. What a bummer, just like padycakes said mix with eq or deca. I recommend to inject it sloooooooowly. Welcome to a great board.

As i was saying in my other post. on your next injection, if possible to mix with Eq, Deca u would defenitely ease the burning an the aching.. i personally mixed with Deca. It was the best thing i have done since getting involved in AAS

Hello bhosu1

I had the same problem for the first time that I injected with Sustanon. The second injection is a little less painful. What I did that helped was to put ice on the area a little before the injection to numb the area. I injected afterwards and it didn't hurt as much plus a massaged the area. The pain afterwards was very very little. Just make sure to rotate the site. If you inject in the right quad go to the left one for the following week. You will do fine bud.

thanks for the help

my plan was to take half a cc twice a week but i am starting to think that it might be better to just go ahead and get it over with, and do one cc once a week???

Top Bottom