Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No More Anafit or Macro and Ulter???

Status
Not open for further replies.
jmead said:
wow bmj got banned too?

that guy was one of my GO TO guys for any type of questions.. hes one of the only ones to look through unbumped posts and offer great info..

ugh..

can i use this karma for anything besides lettin it sit there?
I don't understand it either jmead, even wags who helped stop people from getting scammed by exposing a scammer and was an all around good guy was banned too.

Wootoom said:
fuck i hate mongoloids who think there 10 feet tall
and german bastards!

I bought Trex once. when the baby was very small and kept crying the whole day/night.

It worked great to kepp me awake on the commute to the office. Afterwards I had to run 10 miles in my suit to wash the effect :)

NO kidding, the caffeine boost was off the hook, I was hyper for the whole day, ready to make another baby, you could say

gjohnson5 said:
I can understand the business decision since there are differing views of certain sponsors who will remain nameless as I have been given a more official answer from them. But Mr BMJ appears to have been banned as well who did nothing but support Anafit

*edit*
I guess he was another of those "cut and paste" guys...
Maybe we should stop posting studies...
*edit*
only put this on if the shoe fits (not directed at you gjohnson)... People with little understanding of the material contained in the studies they're posting shouldnt be posting studies. As Samoth said, there's little science on the anabolic board. The lines between anecdotal and empirical evidence get blurred quite a bit, and the same tired studies posted and abused.

What does one get from just reading the abstract of a study anyways?

i think they need to get rid of half of the vacuous, gruesome looking bimbo's who spend 0 & take up the most bandwidth.

juiceddreadlocks said:
only put this on if the shoe fits (not directed at you gjohnson)... People with little understanding of the material contained in the studies they're posting shouldnt be posting studies. As Samoth said, there's little science on the anabolic board. The lines between anecdotal and empirical evidence get blurred quite a bit, and the same tired studies posted and abused.

What does one get from just reading the abstract of a study anyways?
I wanted to mention too that what works in a "petri dish" may and often doesn't work in a "real" (i.e. actual human body) application

wags8 said:
I understand now... it's an AF witch hunt. Everybody who likes their products will be tortured then executed. And banned, too. Drug tests for AIFM in your system will result in a cyanide shower. Censorship at it's finest.
actually the "censorship" has been removed

Ulter should have been banned for supporting Fonz to the very end; not for this sponsor crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom