Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No libido on Test/Tren/Mast - Bloodwork could anyone help?

moonandsun

I'm basically bulking on 750 test / 560 tren / 425 mast and 50mg winny ED (had some leftover from my cut) and I have no libido, I've tried alot of stuff to fix it but no susces.

I was using 15mg of UGL aromasin ED and switched it over to 12.5mg pharma ASIN ED and nothing changed at all I've got some bloodwork done but I've have no idea what it means and I was wondering if anyone could help out.

Estradiol - 934 (I think it's the tren masking my real estro no way I'm that high I was even having low-estro symtomps on 20mg asin ED dry glans and stuff.)

LH - <0.1 IU/L - Range 1.0-9.3 (Don't know what that means but I suppose if the normal range is 1.0-9.3 I have extremely low LH don't know what I should do about it)

FSH - <0.3 IU/L - Range 1.4-18.1 (Same goes for this one)

Prolactine - 0.12 U/L - Range -0.40 (And same goes for this one)

SHBG - 3.2 nmol/L - Range - 10.0 - 60.0

Testosteron was around 2500ng/DL slightly underdosed test I believe but still damned high and shouldn't effect my libido.

I'm really running out of ideas and I literally have no clue what to do if anybody could chime in I would be grateful.

(Note: Should I drop the winstrol could this have any positive effects)

I've been reading GH15's bible aswell and read something about him saying test to estrogen ratio is crucial for sex drive if anyone could elaborate on this topic would be nice aswell.

Top Bottom