Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Hard Core Training Until Sometime in 2004

I went through the same sort of thing several months back. I got a new job, and I was really too busy to have a properly scheduled training regimen. Plus I had a girlfriend... so my free time was spent with her... and I thought to myself "man, if we broke up I'd have so much more time for training" so I went on for a couple months like this with poor training... and then she left me for another guy ( after 3 years )... which just destroyed me because it was so unexpected. so then I quit everything... training, eating, sleeping. thinking ' what's the point? ' , after 1 month had I lost 20lbs. At that point I thought to myself "I don't care, I'll never be as big as I want anyway, fuck everything". Took my a while to get everything sorted in my life and get my head nice and clear. After I reavaluated everything in my life, I decided to head back to the gym. When I came back to the weights I came back with 110% intensity, flawless nutrition and got plenty of rest. I've been going like this for just over a month, and I'm making the best gains of my life. what I'm saying is take care of the outside stresses first. clear your mind. and the next time you have a barbell in your hands you'll have nothing on your mind but lifting the weight. and after you rack the weight the only thing you'll have to worry about is the next set. good luck with everything.

Top Bottom