Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Gynocomastia in 7 years

I'm not going to say that what your doing is ok. But honestly, its not a big deal to me. I have multiple friends in similar spots and there perfectly fine.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I'm not going to say that what your doing is ok. But honestly, its not a big deal to me. I have multiple friends in similar spots and there perfectly fine.

Right....its not that any of us give a fuck. But you know as well as I do that sooner or later being "fine" will not be the case.

Right....its not that any of us give a fuck. But you know as well as I do that sooner or later being "fine" will not be the case.

I agree 100%

One good friend of mine cruises at 450mg a week and then jumps to 900-1,200 for 12 weeks. He's been doing that for about five years. He has admitted to me multiple times that he's having fun, but expects serious issues by the time he's 40ish

And the worst part is you get those poor ignorant kids like cryimgettinanal10 who read this ignorant shit and see it as a badge of courage until it all goes to shit and they are all fucked up for life.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Let some air out of your ego. No one really cares that you do so much gear, in fact good for you. You win the “I am a stupid ass and got away with doing too much gear award for 7 years”. Where would you like your trophy shipped to?
Based on your arrogance and ego no one here knows you, likes you or wants to get to know you and therefore no has any concern for your well-being.
Please double your gear and prove to us how stupid we all are.
I dare you to run twice as much gear for another 7 years if you are so great that should be very simple. Otherwise go stfu and eat my ass!

Hey Inflatable, if only you were a woman I;d definitely eat that ass! LOL Steroids make you a homo? LOL

Yup. I knew it.

Troll.

You're full of shit, you're not on gear, and you damn sure haven't been on for 7 years.

To elaborate a little more....enjoy your forth coming cardiovascular disease.

I don't think so pal, I'll be here well into my 100's. I don't get it from you guys. I see several doctors every year from orthopedics to neurology. I have no life treathening complications from my prolonged steroid usage. I'm going to see my PCP for a blood test to make sure the my liver is OK from the steroids and then I'm going to ortho for my quartertly shot of cortisone. AS far as cardiovascular disease is concerned, it does run in the family. I did use 10,000mg a month for several months to feel the effect, but it was really a waste because 500mg. is just as good. "ELITE FITNESS" will be the first to hear whether steroids has put me in a incapacitated state. Thanks burn dude!

You should donate your soon to be dead body to science.

This response is priceless! LOL POSTER SIZE! I'm going to draw and paint a old guy with syringes sticking out of his head and ass! LOL BLAASSTED! LOL

My will states that upon my death no donations of any organs, my body shall not be used in any medical school nor shall a autopsy be performed on said body and the body shall be buried at Battle Creek Memorial Cemetery. Yep! How many of you guys serve time with Uncle Sam?

Your post makes me feel good about myself. You know people that are doing the same thing as me?!. I know what I'm doing is completely absurd, but I'd rather die in my own home. Whether it's walking my dog, mowing the lawn, going over to Canada to fuck on the weekends. I got to keep busy that's the only way to live.

Top Bottom