Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No changes from clenbuterol

Aiganer

I've bought myself clenbuterol because I want to cutvery strongly. I have been taking it for a week already, and nochanges so far. Is it normal? Why is this? Does that mean that myclenbuterol is fake, or just something wrong with me?

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I personally am not a big fan of clenbuterol. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Clenbuterol is very over rated. Here's why -[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.[/FONT]

I started using it at 15 mcg, and went on adding 5 every 5 days, so now it is 20 mcg. So you absolutely always must have side effects?

The dosage you are using is rather low. Also, if you consume stimulants on a daily basis, such as lots of coffee and pre-workouts, your adrenal receptors may not be as responsive to clenbuterol, since it basically interacts with the same receptors.

For clen to be effective you honestly need to get to at least 100mcg per day. Unfortunately that is where the side effects get really nasty.

Top Bottom