Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nizoral and hair loss.......

MaxBiceps

Im reposting this cause I got no answer to my question soooooo.......

I take propecia and Nizoral too. I'm also wondering if the nizoral anti-dandruff
stuff they have at the store is the stuff were supposed to use. Supposedly
nizoral, reduces or deactivates the androgens on the scalp, but it doesn't say
anything like that on the bottle. Also, The stuuf I have at the drugstore is
1%, while a lot of people say to use 2%. Do I need a script or something for
2% stuff??

Anyone with any info????:confused:

Here in Finland there is no need script for the 2% nizoral so i guess you wont need it neither. It is not wise to use it ed, becaue it is so strong that it dryes hair. Why wont you just get spirolactone from www.minoxidil.com it is about same price and it has broven to be effective anti androgen. Some people say, that they cant handle the awfull smell of spriolactone. Hell if you want to keep your hair, it shouldnt be too difficult to use Spirolactone at nights for 2 months.

i'm still waiting for the answer with you bro, i need to know if i can buy the over the counter nizoral that they sell at the supermarket or do i need to get other shit

Yes you can use the 1%...

Neither the 2% or the 1% has ever been proven to do anything for hairloss, unless you are loosing your hair because of a fungus...

It didn't do jack for me except dry out my hair...

Puc

Ditto. Nizoral has done nothing for me to prevent thinning hair on this cycle. I'll try proscar next time.

Top Bottom