Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nicotine/Chewing bad idea?

My pops has been chewing skoal for about 30 years he still has all his teeth and no nasty signs of gum disease or mouth cancer.

i chew'd for a little over 6 years. i tried everything to quit with no luck finally i thought it would be a good idea to pick up another habbit so like a retard i picked up smoking. i've been smoking for about 3 years. it was the worst thing i ever picked up i guess you can say the good thing about it is that i haven't chewed for 3 years haha. i was reading something about chew vs cigarettes and they said a can of chew equals 60 cigarettes... either way both are bad, but you can't give people second hand chew!!!

Got2GetRipped said:
My pops has been chewing skoal for about 30 years he still has all his teeth and no nasty signs of gum disease or mouth cancer.

I used to chew and my brand was kodiak. There is a big difference in kodiak and skoal. Kodiak is much stronger. Kodiak would eat away at my gums much more than skoal. I would recommend switching to skoal and then gradually work your way off of it. The gum works well if you only use it when you feel like you must have a chew.

I noticed a big difference in the way I sleep. I feel much better in the mornings after quitting. I get better pumps in the gym since I quit too.

Top Bottom