Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nice squat PR today

thanks guys, I'll get a vid of next weeks session.. aiming for 485x5 and a 530 single. wish me luck lol

shit bro, taht's pretty fucking insane..I hit 315 for 10 ATF and I thought I was out of control... :)

keep at it man

peace,
CN

Tweakle said:
thanks guys, I'll get a vid of next weeks session.. aiming for 485x5 and a 530 single. wish me luck lol

Damn Tweakle some serious weight, seems like I have to catch up to you squatting and Lenny pulling, gonna be some hard work ahead

b fold the truth said:
Awesome job man...

Big squtters are nearly as crazy as big pullers...gotta love them both.

B True

I think they're crazier...only cos I love deadlifts and am good at em.

No-ones ever gonna describe me as well adjusted :D

I actually don't find squats a headgame at all, I just do them. Benching, thats another thing

Got 530 x 1 today, no video but a guy from another lifting forum saw me do it (and my mom says to tell you all I lifted it.. lol)

Tweakle said:
No-ones ever gonna describe me as well adjusted :D

I actually don't find squats a headgame at all, I just do them. Benching, thats another thing

Got 530 x 1 today, no video but a guy from another lifting forum saw me do it (and my mom says to tell you all I lifted it.. lol)

YOU ARE OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL BROTHER!! PUT THE FUCKING CHALUPA DOWN!! Goes to show ya, different strokes for different folks..... Deadlifts are the biggest head game for me, but squats are fucking insane since I suck at them. Just started them myself. Im doing my bullshit reps with 205 at the moment. Time for another line...

4906205April2004m_085-med.JPG

Yours Lovingly,
Frank Wank :lil k: :mommakin: :blow:

Top Bottom