Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nice Morning Camel TOE shot

silverfish said:
I think the lime green shoes are hot. Don't care is they match or not.

Exactly. It's not always about matching within the same colour palette. I think she matches just fine. It's all about how you carry your clothes and the confidence level. She obviously knows that she's hot and looks great in her outfit. I think the colour scheme is suiting, and the shoes and scarf just top it all off. She's definitely got a funky and quirky sense of style that works for her. It's apparent if you ladies are talking about her. :)

You ladies got no sense of style. Sheesh!

Look at the woman on the left (her right) and she is eyeing the shoes but look at the guy in the far background...you know he noticed the toe and is still checking the ass and deciding if he should run ahead of her and get another glimpse of her toe.

Notice the chick with the stroller checking out the toe also! lol!

RADAR

Mr. Black said:
886241864pic00153.jpg

320531492pic00292.jpg

Amazing!

Frisky said:
lol, I'd have never noticed the camel toe just walking past her, but ill be damned i'd have noticed that she didn't match at all.. and that those shorts were not meant to be worn with that particular type of blouse, or hell.. really they aren't meant to be worn outside the vacinity of your home.

But she's hot no doubt, so i'd not have given her any bull for it. ;)

I just showed my wife the first picture to my wife and asked her what she saw in that picture and she said basically the same thing as you. She asked me what I saw and then I showed her the second picture.

She said she never noticed it but her shirt and shorts still didn't match....lol

Frisky said:
Hammy, Hammy, Hammy, we don't dress up and look all sexy so you guys could notice, hell we know better. We do it so the girls will be envious. As long as theres tits beneth the blouse and you know you are getting laid, you'll say we look good in anything.

or nothing at all.... :qt:

Top Bottom