Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Cycle

Daniel_Lugo1

So I'm looking for my next cycle and was looking for some help this time around. I'm in my twenties and am looking to build some muscle mass, but here's the catch; I had a bad experience with needles recently and would like to stay away from injections for awhile. Also, being a college student I am on somewhat of a small budget.

Any help would be awesome! Thank you.

If budget is a thing right now, and I'm not being flip, spend all your money on food. Without an enormous amount of food, as in lots of expensive groceries, your not going to make and keep gains anyway.

22. 6 foot. 182 lbs.

Food isn't an issue, I'm currently at college and have a dining plan so I can get all the food I need.

Had toe surgery and kind of went into shock when they injected the pain meds into my foot.

what is your cycle history? being on a budget does not work in this lifestyle bro... there's too many necessary things involved besides just food... also, not being able to inject limits you quite a bit... what is your exact goal here...

Never, EVER use the words "budget" and "cycle" in the same breath...

Stick to a solid diet & training regime, cycling will be there when you can do it RIGHT.

~EZ

Understood... I may have over used the word "budget". Basically the point of my question was to get an idea of what the prices would be, so I could save and purchase for when the time was appropriate. If anyone is still willing to give me some ideas I would appreciate it.

Understood... I may have over used the word "budget". Basically the point of my question was to get an idea of what the prices would be, so I could save and purchase for when the time was appropriate. If anyone is still willing to give me some ideas I would appreciate it.

be more descriptive with your goals and i will lay it out for you... understand that serious mass is going to be tough to build without injectables... there are options but you are limiting yourself...

If you want the best bang for your buck in an oral only cycle here is what Id do.

1-6 winny 40 mg day
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-10 n2guard
1-6 adex as needed

Pct 6-10

10-14 hcgenerate es or bridge and dspark

This will yield solid gains and keep you from getting bloated or sore joints. These are 2 orals that are dirt cheap and widely available.

Top Bottom