Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle

Nakor

Just finished up my first Helladrol cycle and extremely pleased with the results. Amazing gains with 12+ of muscle gained and tremendous strength gains. Starting PCT soon and running a Sarms bridge into my next cycle. Here are my stats.

6'1
9% Bf

Ideas for my second cycle? I was thinking perhaps Hella again but this time stacked with Katana. I want to get shredded for the summer but also add a bit more muscle. Was thinking about a Beast/Katana stack but I'm very concerned about the Beast sides.

Also, I'm sure someone will suggest an EPI/Katana stack but I really don't respond well to EPI. Ran this stack last summer and really only saw a reduction of body fat thanks to the Katana. Size and strength gains were extremely disappointing, especially now that I can compare it to Hella.

Just finished up my first Helladrol cycle and extremely pleased with the results. Amazing gains with 12+ of muscle gained and tremendous strength gains. Starting PCT soon and running a Sarms bridge into my next cycle. Here are my stats.

6'1
9% Bf

Ideas for my second cycle? I was thinking perhaps Hella again but this time stacked with Katana. I want to get shredded for the summer but also add a bit more muscle. Was thinking about a Beast/Katana stack but I'm very concerned about the Beast sides.

Also, I'm sure someone will suggest an EPI/Katana stack but I really don't respond well to EPI. Ran this stack last summer and really only saw a reduction of body fat thanks to the Katana. Size and strength gains were extremely disappointing, especially now that I can compare it to Hella.

how old are you and how many cycles have you ran?

I think the beast and katana is the best option. Beast makes everything better. But the hella katana stack is nice also. Id throw some transaderm in there also for the added benefit.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

I'm 24 and this is my third cycle. First was EPI/Katana, second was Helladrol.

As for the Transaderm, I've used it on my first two cycles and planned to use it on my third as well.

For strength, beast and katana would be best, but the best lean recomp, hella and katana is the shit.

Beast sides can be dealt with easily bro

Btw, the new katana is nothing like the old one, you'll be surprised at the difference. I just ran it and my strength went way up

For strength, beast and katana would be best, but the best lean recomp, hella and katana is the shit.

Beast sides can be dealt with easily bro

Btw, the new katana is nothing like the old one, you'll be surprised at the difference. I just ran it and my strength went way up

I have both Katanas. What are the main differences in the new version?

Top Bottom