Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

next cycle opinions

Chris Mod

Hey brothers, my nest cycle will for 12 week, how does this cycle look to you guys?
-test P 100mg every 2 days
-150 winstrol eod
I got the following on hand and I need some advice on which one should I add to the previously mentioned compounds
-masteron
-primo
I'm looking for cutting and strength, please advice me or can I add both? at what dose? thank you.

Masteron is primarily a cosmetic drug. You will get very little from it unless you are 8% body fat or less. Between masteron and primo, I would pick primo for sure. Primo is a great steroid that is really underrated.

Make sure to add an AI like aromasin into your cycle to keep estrogen levels in the normal range. Winstrol and primo do not aromatize into estrogen but testosterone does.

I would also add in a good liver aid like n2guard from n2bm.com since winstrol is a liver toxic oral steroid

The test is what is going to help with strength. Winny will slightly help and adding primo would help too. Don't bother with mast in this run.

Top Bottom