Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle help

Marcgidney

Yo thinking of doing a suss250 dbols
Test prop and masteron cycle as the following
Week 1-7
Suss250 - 1000mg a week
Dbols- 50mg a day for week 2-5

Week 8-14
Test prop 500mg a week
Masteron 500mg a week

Reasons for dropping and adding new compounds is cause I've been told and of past experiences my body platue around week 6 so ill shock the body with 2 completely new compounds at a fairly high dosage
Thoughts ?

i think not only have you been mislead but your doses are so ridiculous... what are your stats and cycle history? age/height/weight/body fat...

23years old
85kg
Body fat 12%
Training 5 years
Past cycles
Test e 12 weeks
500mg a week

2nd cycle
Test e / deca/ dbol15 weeks
1000mg test
Deca 500mg
Dbols
40mg ed

3rd cycle
Test prop tren
400mg test
Tren 200mg

Man I'm the same height 95kg and 8% and ive never gone over 500mg of test there is absolutely no need to do a gram of test..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Pretty much just need some help with suss as I've never ran it before but I know with a lot of stuff I platue at week 6 so instead of playing around with the suss I tho shocking the body with new substances would help
Running hcg thru last stages of cycle aswell as pct at end

Sust had both long and short esters. After 6 weeks its really only starting to kick in. So either run sust the full 12 weeks or run prop for 8..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Ok thanks so something like this would be ok Considering this is the first time I'll be using 1ml vials instead of the 10mls

Suss 250 week 1-12
750mg a week (cause I know my body is fine with anything over the 500mg mark )
Than if I start to platue add dbol 50mg a day ..?
Thoughts
Thanks for this really helping

Top Bottom