Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie To the Game

btownsoccer12

I am 21 years old and about 5'6" 174 lbs. Im in pretty good shape now not much fat at all. I have been lifting weights for about a year and a half about 6 days a week. I am currently just taking PRO COMPLEX thats all. What is something that I can take that is safe and wont mess me up in the long run. My goal is just to get big. What is everything I need to take to achieve my goal with it being safe? Thanks

What RADAR said :D

Pick up some Ancient Strength and change your routine up to a three or four day per week low volume strength cycle. Watch your lifts climb.

Check out gear and n2slin while your at it. Both will greatly improve your recovery and help to add lbm.

What RADAR said :D

Pick up some Ancient Strength and change your routine up to a three or four day per week low volume strength cycle. Watch your lifts climb.

Check out gear and n2slin while your at it. Both will greatly improve your recovery and help to add lbm.

love these products!

anicent strength is the best creatine around for me

I agree with what is said. Pick up some Ancient Strength and back off on the weights some. Let ur body have time to heal and recover. Dont forget to grow u must eat and rest.

Top Bottom