Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie to gear, not to lifing...going for it...

IMHO, u should never do a cycle based on what gear you have. You should plan ur cycle based on what's best for you and ur goals. You also shouldn't base a cycle on what someone else recommends.
I spent almost 5 yrs researching aas before i stuck a needle in my ass. I'm not saying take that long to read up on this shit, I'm just saying take the time to figure out what's best for you and know exactly what ur getting urself into before you start.

Good luck bro

Apexx said:
IMHO, u should never do a cycle based on what gear you have. You should plan ur cycle based on what's best for you and ur goals. You also shouldn't base a cycle on what someone else recommends.
I spent almost 5 yrs researching anabolic androgenic steroids before i stuck a needle in my ass. I'm not saying take that long to read up on this shit, I'm just saying take the time to figure out what's best for you and know exactly what ur getting urself into before you start.

Good luck bro

I think that's what he's trying to do.

Actually, I am eligible for T replacement, been tested...but, I don't have an inheritance to afford it!! HUGE $$ man, I mean...Ronnie C HUGE.....unreal.

So damn, I think I'm going to take all of your advise....and try to get some T..

But what is wrong with the GH? Just not enough? 10 weeks too long for GH? Nothing good coming from the boards at all about HGH....what's up with that?

Thanks

M

And yes...I've been reading up on it...and have some "experienced" people who have recommended this...and I'm now not shure why....

Let's just say this: My current stats...240 @ 18%bf

My Goal: 245, 6%bf (or 250-255-265...whatever I can get muscle wise...) in a YEAR. ( I think that is fair to myself and not being too impatient and I always bust my ass in the gym)

Last year: 252, 23% BF
Year before: 272, 27% BF

Body comp changes courtesy of KETTLEBELLS and the mad russian: PAVEL, EDT via Charles Staley....very , VERY awesome workouts...Diet via Precision Nutrion, J. Berardi....

Back to my goal.

I guess I could get anything....but, I have been told that stacking Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - with growth would give me "help" the goals (10 week training cycle, 8 week "supp" cycle)

Nelson, if you were, therorectically, prescribing something for me to meet my goals (knowing I already, theoretically HAVE Deca, Primobolan - methenolone - and human growth hormone - somatropin - , all certified and tested...what you say my stack would look like (adding too, or subtracting from).....

How's that for more specific? NELSON...LOVE THE BOOK, BY THE WAY! Looking into your supps too....

M

Top Bottom