Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie orals question

bassjj

Got a quick question. It's been about 14 years since I've trained seriously (I'm 35 yrs old now). Got back into it about 3 months ago and things are going good. Lifting 5-6 days a week, cardio 6 times a week, got on a good program. I'm tryin to lose the extra fat while gaining muscle just like every other guy my age.
I'm on a low-carb diet which is doing wonders. Not taking any supplements. My question is are there any supplements that can be taken orally (legal or otherwise) that will help me out. I'm open to all suggestions. My fear of needles is far too great to inject. No need to flame...it wont get me into the needles.
I train hard and put in the hours at the gym....just looking for an extra edge. Thanks.....i'm also posting this in the A/S forum.

I'm looking for anything I can take orally that will really work AS or not. I'm just not into needles. This sport has changed so much in 15 years. I picked up a Muscle/fitness mag the other day and couldn't believe the number of bullshit ads for supps. I work hard in and out of the gym and refuse to waste my cash on these b/s products.

Um, do you care about toxicity?

If so then, oral A/S may not sound so great anymore and Diannabol might really turn you off...

Top Bottom