Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new york martial arts?

el capitan

hey guys. can any of you new yorkers recommend a good martial arts facility? i'm interested in grappling, jiu-jitsu, and shootfighting. also working on getting bigger, so would love to find a place where i can work on getting stronger while i get tougher and learn to kick ass. any tips? thanks

Im not from New York but i know Renzo Gracie has a school near you. Also i would take some kick boxing the combo of jiu jitsu and kick boxing is tough. Since you wanna kick peoples ass it would work out great.

I have an old friend who teaches in NY. Ohhh, forgot that he now resides upstate...was caught with several several kilos of cocaine. I am sure that he will be training again in 2007 though.

B True

Sorry i did not find this thread b4 ..... all i have to say is

http://www.bigjkd.com/

One of the best Jeet Kune Do schools in the world. Dan insonato trains there..... or he did when i last looked. As u may know, he is the #1 authority in the world at JKD... JKD being Bruce Lees style. .... i love it. Basics is boxing, also has alot of grappling, ground work .... for ME i find it the most complete martial arts. Keep us posted with the news.

hey jeet kune do, thanks for the info.

i'm not so interested in jeet kune do, i think. it definitely sounds like oneof the most effective martial arts, but i'm sort of more into this for fun, and i'd rather spend all mytime groundfighting than striking.

but it definitely looks like kind of training i want, just not the right skills for me. thanks for the post and let me know if you've got any other ideas.

No trouble, sorry i could not help more. I will look into it a little more for you. If you have any queries relatied to any martial arts just holla.
Jeet

I run an open mat session in Northern New Jersey I have quite a few guys coming from NYC. Hope you come
by. Details are on my websites below in my signature.

Top Bottom