Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new video on NTBM.COM

the fukin DYNO!!!

What about the Dyno?

Working on campuses right now. Will be getting a weight vest to do with the dynos. I can do 35's but the weight batters my knee...

Will be having a video up soon with Casey Patterson (AVP PRO) about his experience with NTBM.

sorry , i love the dyno. dont take offense, but i cant help but notice that mayube you are playing around like...

" yo.. lets see if we can fuck with some guys heads today, show them crazy exercises and see how many of them we can get to go along with it "

Hahahahah no offense taken. Nope not doing that at all. Rock climbers do dyno's as apart of their conditioning. They have some of the gnarliest grips and backs anywhere. I have found that after I started doing this, I've become a lot more explosive, and my grip too has increased. The dude, filming, and three other guys train with me and I have them do dyno's once a week. They hate them, but they've all noticed more definition in the back. Which (for Me!) is the hardest part the body to develop serious definition.

Top Bottom