Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the Board

Player

I'm new here. I've read a few post here and I'm liking it a lot. A lot better then some other sites. Won't mention any names, but I'm sure you know.

Player

hey player, I've gotten lots of good advice from this board as I'm sure you will. if you don't mind my asking, whats your background in training and the like?

Yo Billy,

I'm 5 10', weigth 185lbs. Bodyfat 12%. I weight train four times a day and cardio three times a day. I'm dieting like hell right to get lean. I don't want to lose the weight but it comes with the territory when cutting. My goal for this year is to be at 180lbs and bodyfat under 10%. I'm almost there, but I need to eat cleaner. I've been training on and off for about five years. But I've been very commited this year.

Player

Welcome to the board bro.

Just wondering.........weight train 4 times a day and cardio 3 times a day? Please tell me thats a typo and you mean week. If not, I'm impressed you can still type.
This board is great.

LeanTeen said:
Welcome to the board bro.

Just wondering.........weight train 4 times a day and cardio 3 times a day? Please tell me thats a typo and you mean week. If not, I'm impressed you can still type.
This board is great.

My fault. That is a typo, I took some Dymetradrine Xtreme and I got the jitters. My hands are shaking a little.

Player

Top Bottom