Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Supplements

cmpb

beandip
New to Supplements and Working out hardcore (best way to put it).
Stats:
Weight: 215-227 (fluctuates due to wrestlen)
height: 5'9
Bench 150
squat: 200
dead: n/a
Cardio (1-10) (avg person) : 7
Deit: My deit is never the same, there'll be weeks were i stuff my face and lose weight or not eat and lose weight.. then there'll be weeks were i gain weight like crasy and eat like crazy or never eat. I can never manage my diet well due to factors like school and parents cooking (eat what they make or not eat at all style house).
Workouts: daily
health: poor, get sick easy and run down easy

This is My first year in wrestling in high school (wrestled from 5 years old to 12) and used to practice in BJJ/Submision Wrestling, and boxing all my life and in 2 years plan on Cage fighting
I am 16 i'm not into steriods at all if people wonder. I'd rather not risk it.
For anyone who has wreslted they know what it's like the sacrifice of your body, and proper rest.
Those who don't, we practice 3 to four hours of INtense practice, Run 10 to 20 mins before practice with summersaults/cartweelse/handstands/sprints. After this we start practice and intense Drills of takedowns (slip wrestle), Escapes and then go into motion, then live wrestling. We only get a combined rest in practice of 5 minutes. Were constantly in motion. And i get home at around 7\8 oclock every night. Then I go through my personal drills for boxing and stretches.
then at about 9 I eat and bed at 10. then up at 6 to make it to school on time. So my rest isn't as good as i'd like

So i'm asking if there's any types of supplements out there that'd be good for me
currently i take is just as much Protien in natural food and as many fruits as possible (oranges especially).
I"m wondering if any of you got any good ones for pre match or pre workout and post work out and post match. Also some daily ones for just gen health due to my constant sickness (i've missed wrestling all week due to being sick (flue/cold just flowed together).

Thank you for reading my rambling and Thank you for helping me out.

Bro feel free to pm me, MMA is my specialty, yes stay the fug away from the juice, def not needed...

Diet will be the key to your success you must get it undercontrol and stay consistent bottom line
You should also think of water as a supplement and drink plenty of it along with entry of sleep
The only thing I would suggest is a protein powder /a good multi vit

Best of luck

i drink prorbly more than 80 oz a water a day. all through the day.. not counting the tea i drink.

Diet is so crucial bro. I looked vastly different than my avi until I got serious about dieting properly.

Keep your diet clean your still young so you dont need to worry about a keto diet or anything crazy like that, stay away from anything fried make a whey protien suppliment would help but aside from that diet and training are everything right now. Build a base now worry about the rest later

Top Bottom