Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to steroids help advice anyone??>>

jochescu

Im 23 years old and just purchased a beginners cutting cycle consisting of 60 tablets of winstrol, 60 cleabuteral, 60 anvar and 60 of tren fina. Im not quiet sure of dosage as weather to start taking one of each or two caps daily and the other thing, how long will it take to see results anyone could help me please??

Im 23 years old and just purchased a beginners cutting cycle consisting of 60 tablets of winstrol, 60 cleabuteral, 60 anvar and 60 of tren fina. Im not quiet sure of dosage as weather to start taking one of each or two caps daily and the other thing, how long will it take to see results anyone could help me please??

Hold up, put the car in park.....

You are in no way ready to use AAS, put all those compounds away...

You need an education and luckily, you have come to the right place to get it, first thing you need to do is post:

# of years training
Height
Weight
BF%
Training split
Diet
Supps (if any)
Fitness goals

And we'll go from there...

~EZ

ez is correct.
U need education before putting stuff in ur body that can easily fuck u up bad if u do it wrong.

flush the tren pellets. by the time you are even ready to use/convert them they will have turned to dust anyway.

^^^No such thing as a beginners cutting cycle that includes tren!

I think you need to slow down bro before you wreck yourself! Diet and cardio should be your cutting cycle. Anabolics are used to help retain and even grow muscle during this process. Thats the way I like to look at it anyhow.

Top Bottom