Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Elite Fitness...need advice please help =/

HM26K

I'm interested in dropping about 10 more lbs & gaining muscle weight. I took Clen for 2 wks on 2 wks off and just finished my 2nd 2 wks on. I noticed I lost weight but I would like to lose some more. The side effects I had were headaches, insomnia & dry mouth oh and uncontrollable shaking when I first started it.

My problem is I lifted heavier weights and gained muscle so my scale wasn't moving as much as it should have. I do want to gain muscle weight but I should have lost more body fat first.

I wanted to take a cutting agent this time. What supplements should I take & which cutting agent would work better for me? I eat healthy just not enough during the day. I want to get serious though now.

I'm 145lbs 5'8 27yrs old female.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Hey 26k.
Welcome to Ef and glad to see you here.
You have come to the right place for all you bbing questions.
There are quite a few very knowledgable women on here that Im sure will chime in and help you out.
Hope to see you stick around and become a part of all of this.
Best regards
Zed

Hi welcome to the forum .
Do you mind me asking what cardio you do and how long?
I'm in the same boat as yourself with body fat:/: I just started a strict diet yesterday and I'm doing 40 mins steady cardio four days a wk! I'm just doing cycling nothing to strenuous so it doesn't burn muscle. I will keep you posted how i get on we could compare notes lol!

Clen would be considered a "cutting agent" although honestly, it won't have a big impact unless your diet is 100% dialed in. I would start with your diet and take a look at how much you are eating, what your macro breakdown is and what types of food you are eating.

We'd be happy to help make suggestions too for diet. There are a lot of great fat cutters offered here by the sponsors as well.

Yeah but clen is more for losing fat, I want to build muscle. I know winstrol does that and katanabol idk if I spelled that one right.

My bf is very into bodybuilding, but he stresses me out in the gym. Lol

Anyways he mentioned putting me on clen and t3.

My diet is good, I don't eat too bad. I usually eat 3 egg whites or protein shake for breakfast & salads for lunch and dinner depends usually chicken with veggies and brown rice. I only eat grains.

I am just looking for different supplements to take.
I take opti women multi vitamin, fish oil, flax seed oil, garlic, l-lysine, ginko biloba (bad memory), vitamin c.

I thought from your first post you were looking to lose fat so I misunderstood. Clen and T3 are still meant for cutting or losing fat. T3 can be quite catabolic so I'd not run too long a cycle or you run the risk of losing muscle if you aren't taking an aas in addition to the clen and T3. If you are looking to build muscle you may want to read up on anavar. Winny is another option (with some harsher sides for a lot of women) and I know there are other ladies here who can comment on katandrol.

I, personally, would pick one direction and go with that because ultimately, it still comes down to diet. If you want to gain muscle and are going to run a cycle, you need to tailor your diet so you are eating slightly above maintenance, with higher levels of protein, so you get the most out of the cycle. If you are going to concentrate more on that last 10 lbs and then switch to building muscle, I'd eat at a caloric deficit, keep the protein higher, and then move over to more of a muscle building plan.

Anyway...I'll let the other ladies chime in with supplement suggestions. Good luck to you! :)

Yeah but clen is more for losing fat, I want to build muscle. I know winstrol does that and katanabol idk if I spelled that one right.

My bf is very into bodybuilding, but he stresses me out in the gym. Lol

Anyways he mentioned putting me on clen and t3.

My diet is good, I don't eat too bad. I usually eat 3 egg whites or protein shake for breakfast & salads for lunch and dinner depends usually chicken with veggies and brown rice. I only eat grains.

I am just looking for different supplements to take.
I take opti women multi vitamin, fish oil, flax seed oil, garlic, l-lysine, ginko biloba (bad memory), vitamin c.

Loss of 3 pounds of muscle for every 5 pounds of fat is not uncommon.

Please don't even consider using androgens until you've done considerably more personal research.

You might try Bacopa for memory enhancement. It's shown real promise in some informal studies. Try 800mg total daily in divided doses for at least a few weeks for results.

I would list everything you eat and drink and how much for a few days on here. That will hold the answers.
A lot of people get advice from people at the gym (Bro Science) and usually it is flawed if not flat out wrong. Take a day or two to write everything down and then enter it in a thread. That will allow the ladies to see everything they need and give you tips and advice.
BTW, if I want to lean out I just drink two cups of green tea a day and tighten up my meal plan. If I add in cardio I really see results. Clen is overrated and not worth the health risks.

Top Bottom