Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Theory on PCT!

flotown said:
If you aren't willing to read don't bother. You should not be using anabolic androgenic steroids if your not willing to learn everything you can for your own health.

I read it and didn't think there was anything noteworthy except the bit about Naloxone which seems a little far out to me. I think too many guys already use too much and too many drugs to counteract the side effects of taking too many other drugs.

Keep dosages sensible.

Keep duration sensible.

Avoid steroids with a lot of sides.

Take proper supplementation to ensure health.

Do that and you can avoid a dozen other problems I see discussed here every day. It'a so fucking simple. But too many people want to think they're pharmacology geniuses.

Nelson Montana said:
I read it and didn't think there was anything noteworthy except the bit about Naloxone which seems a little far out to me. I think too many guys already use too much and too many drugs to counteract the side effects of taking too many other drugs.

-I think that was the whole point the rest was just to explain it.-

Keep dosages sensible.

Keep duration sensible.

Avoid steroids with a lot of sides.

Take proper supplementation to ensure health.

Do that and you can avoid a dozen other problems I see discussed here every day. It'a so fucking simple. But too many people want to think they're pharmacology geniuses.

I agree. But I get pissed at guys who jump into this without knowledge of what they are doing because they are the people who give steroids a bad rap and what gets them in trouble.Then they show up here and ask why they have tits. I think you would agree with that.

... hmmm

don´t see Naloxone good idea?

Thank you for the opinions

PD: sorry, my english isnt good :(

flotown said:
I agree. But I get pissed at guys who jump into this without knowledge of what they are doing because they are the people who give steroids a bad rap and what gets them in trouble.Then they show up here and ask why they have tits. I think you would agree with that.

Definitely.

Top Bottom