Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new start and no idea what to do?

big calvin

ok im not starting lifting weights, its just i train on and off and im gonna get real about powerlifting cause i think i can be good at this sport and i love the big 3 :D

ok anyways, i dont know if i can start off with westside or should i let muscle memory set in then start westside.

right now im 460 pounds and trying to lose weight. my diet is right now body for life type, u know portions and stuff. i can think my 1rm is around, 300 squat, 300 bench. 250 deadlift. the reason i say i think i can do good in powerlifting is cause they way i think about it if i lose 200 pounds and get down to 260 my squat and deadlift would about increase 200 pounds. then later on as i increase strength i think ill be hitting some high #'s early in my age.

anyways what do u guys think, which routine to start ? or just go straight westside?

thanks, big calvin

Well if your just getting back to training then just lift for a bit then start a regiman. Westside is good. But if your clean just lower the volume not intensity. Westsiders arnt all clean so there recovery is lot better. This is just what i noticed with guys who train westside that i know personally. As far as your diet goes, i am no expert but i would recommend a 3 to 1 low carb to no carb high as hell protein, then carb up heavy every three to 4 days. You will drop weight very fast. I have done it it works westsiders do it. Good luck. As far as info on powerlifting go to www.goheavy.com then go to links there are tons of sites with info that will help you get on your way. Also alot of top powerlifters post on that forum also. Good luck.

thanks jay.

i use to post at goheavy but i guess everone thought that i couldnt be this heavy and my age(about to b e 18) so i stoped posting there....well the reason i dont do these "diets" is cause ive done them but its a yo yo affect, so now i just want to eat healthy and portion wise and let the weight come off.

thanks on the advice.

Top Bottom