Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Senate Legislation, THG

interested said:
didnt anyone notice that this new bill could potentially raise that amount of prison time and fines for selling, transporting, distributing etc. AAS?
I have a feeling that there is a lot more to this than ESPN.com posted, because the avegerage joe doesnt care too much. The actual name will be Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2003. The name alone makes me think it will cover much more than prohoromones.

This IS frightening...

as an example of the U.S. pressure on other countries, Canada's government has been toying with legalization of marijuana, and the U.S. government was condemning the action and pressuring economically by threatening to further difficulties in border crossing and trade.

For those that don't know, simple possession of anabolic steroids in Canada is not a crime.

Simple possession may not be a crime but buying, importing, or holding them for a friend definitely is. If I ever happen to have my story will be that jesus gave them to me.

It's a miracle!!!!! Thanks you jesus!!!

DeepZenPill said:

Exactly. Plus the bleeding edge of legal hormones actually seems to work such as methyl-1-test and some other 17aa compounds which aren't being widely marketed (to keep them lower profile).

that is the second time I have heard that phrase, bleeding edge.

in the past week.

It must be catching on.

Yeah, it's funny how governments can never do things completely logically, like in Canada the government is legalizing simple possession of marijuana, yet considering raising the penalties for growing and selling it... strange how that works. You are allowed to have it but they are trying to make it more difficult to get, therefore driving up prices and somewhat limiting the distribution to the more hardcore criminal element (although with a drug that is that easy to grow they are doomed to fail in that part of the policy anyway). If they were to make the distribution less of a crime, there would less of a hardcore criminal element involved in it.

I'll never understand why these asshats always seem to overlook to two most devastating drugs that are legal killers...TOBACOO & ALCOHOL.

domokun_step.gif

protecting teens is probably ok, but why is it not possible to legalize everything for adults? there should be a legal age for steroids as there is one for alcohol.

interested said:
Check this out....
This came out on espn.com today.
http://espn.go.com/gen/news/2003/1024/1645745.html
Biden and Hatch are scheduled to speak at a hearing Tuesday that has been called by Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, who has introduced a separate bill that calls for more research into performance-enhancing drugs used by athletes.

Here is some irony. It's funny how they say 'perfomance-enhancing drugs', but the Oxandrin web site says 'ANABOLIC STEROIDS HAVE NOT BEEN SHOWN TO ENHANCE ATHLETIC ABILITY.'.

http://www.oxandrin.com/hiv/about/ox_prod_info.html

Top Bottom