Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New old guy on board

Stevewc1

Hey guys, my name is Steve, this is my first post however, I've been reading this forum for the last 2 years and I will say this is by far the most informative site I have seen.
I'm 50 years old and did my first cycle in 1986. Those were the Lee Haney, Gaspari, Mike Christian days. The up and coming amateurs were Matt Mendenhall and Rory Leidelmeyer. Anyway my first cycle back then was decca and d-bol, PCT back then was novaldex and HCG. That's it. I never had any issues, no gyno, ED or anything else. I also did Winny, anavar, parabolan. Did this for a good year. I went natty for 4 years after this.

I did my first show in 1990, the Natural LA. I was natural for it except for clen, so maybe not all natty. I Took 2nd place in the novice class so I got confident and I decided to get back on and do an NPC show. In 1992, I did the Excaliber in San Diego and I got my ass kicked. I looked like a damn gymnast on stage, so needless to say that was the end of my competing days.

I was natural up until 3 years ago when I started TRT, 170 mg a week. Feel a lot better with TRT then I did natural. I have 2 young daughters so TRT is perfect for me, since I wont be having any more kids. I'm 5'11, 175 lbs, and approximately 10% body fat. Once I figure out how to post a pix I will.

Lastly, I want to commend all the moderators on this site. Nelson Montana, Stevesmi, Radar, Rick Rock, Ledhead and Dylan. And if I missed someone I apologize. You guys are a wealth of knowledge. Every time you guys post I read and become much more educated. Lastly a shout out to Dylan. You should truly be commended for your discipline and hard work. The pix you post are outstanding. Achieving your physical condition for a show or pictures is one thing. But to maintain that level of condition year round is unreal.

Thanks for having me guys this is a great board.

Glad to have you on board bossman......especially a vet

~EZ

Great to have you hear bro... I appreciate the kind words and recognition... If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask...

Top Bottom