Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New NTBM products comming in 2 weeks. Also NTBM takes AGXsports to the next level!!!

Re: New NTBM products comming in 2 weeks. Also NTBM takes AGXsports to the next leve

Yeah...I'm pretty much more excited about Need To Build Muscle then any supplement company I've ever used. I'm so stoked you guys are (crossing fingers) Picken up AGX! Plus with the new additions I don't have to search high and low for quality sups with great price. It's a one stop shop. Now if you would only have a clothing line...

* we did do shirts!

Re: New NTBM products comming in 2 weeks. Also NTBM takes AGXsports to the next leve

Needto..... Im really stoked for the release of GEAR. Could you give us the lowdown? Ingredients per serving and serving per bottle?

Need2, with the release of this new line, you should send samples out to people who are ready to go and are willing to post detailed pictorials and reviews! You want to talk about not being able to keep product in stock...

* we did do shirts!
BA BA WHAT!!!??? Dang...chances of more? I would like to market the shiz outta you guys here locally!

Need2, with the release of this new line, you should send samples out to people who are ready to go and are willing to post detailed pictorials and reviews! You want to talk about not being able to keep product in stock...

I have already done this with almost every product I make. There is so many damn threads about products its too hard to find them all. Reviews up the ass already. But yes I do this with all my products. Mods,mentors always get first dibs on product testing of course. One of the perks of doing the damn job for free all day long.

Then the next people in line That might get a chance to be a product tester is my exclusive Anabolic Alliance group members (who btw often get huge 30% discounts from time to time). If you would like to be a member of this group click to sign up for it here

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/groups/anabolic-alliance.html

And I may let you in the group. But not everyone is going to be excepted as a member.

:D:D:D:D

can not wait for need2 + agx...how do i get in that group anabolicalliance? do i ahve to be plat?

can not wait for need2 + agx...how do i get in that group anabolicalliance? do i ahve to be plat?

click the link I posted. Top right it should say. (would you like to join this group) or something like that. click it and it will send me a invite request. If i except you in then you are in. :D

click the link I posted. Top right it should say. (would you like to join this group) or something like that. click it and it will send me a invite request. If i except you in then you are in. :D

top right says "this is an invite only group."

...no problem though, i am pretty sure that it is because i am not plat...

once i start making money here in next couple of months i am def going plat and stocking up on amp/flame.

Sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the AGX products again, really want Lipostim 3 and AMP 02 is the only nitric supp that gave me pumps!

Your version of Jacked sounds cool - I ran out and bought some, not bad but I could go to sleep on it and NO pumps (even at 2.5 scoops) - any chance of a different flavor - love lemon/lime, orange is o.k, I HATE grape & berry (but I probably will try yours if no other flavor)

and of course HELLADROL!!!!!!!!!

S

Top Bottom