Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Member saying hello!!!

Love Bunny

Newbie here!!! I have been working out just to basically stay in shape and lose a few pounds. Now I'm seriously looking to build some muscle and get toned. My stats are:

5' 4" 122 lbs, 28 years old, female

I am looking to lower my body fat percentage while gaining muscle...I only want to lose about 8 more lbs. I've never taken steroids before and not sure if I want to. Any suggestions for work out routines and/or diet plans and also help navigating around this site??

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

hey welcome.....Read the sticky's at the top of the page...they will answer a ton of questions for you

hello, dawlin' ! you've found the BEST website for knowledge! and not just on working out.

read, learn and enjoy!

Love Bunny said:
Newbie here!!! I have been working out just to basically stay in shape and lose a few pounds. Now I'm seriously looking to build some muscle and get toned. My stats are:

5' 4" 122 lbs, 28 years old, female

I am looking to lower my body fat percentage while gaining muscle...I only want to lose about 8 more lbs. I've never taken steroids before and not sure if I want to. Any suggestions for work out routines and/or diet plans and also help navigating around this site??

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Daisy gave you the best place to start - the stickies at the top of the board are the best and most commonly requested info we have here.

And just because there's some discussion of steroids here & on EF, please don't think it needs to be part of your regimen. If you are new to getting your goals established & met thru optimized fitness & diet, then steroids are a non-issue.

Top Bottom