Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New member- any advise?

Bobaroman

I've been reading a lot of posts, and there is much knowledge and experience here, might be willing to try something new soon. I'm 54, been staying in shape ever since my grandfather from the other side of the country came to visit and took off his shirt to wash his car, I was 14 then. My reaction was Holy Shit Grandpa!! You're Ripped! Anyway, I've been trying to eat right, workout regularly since.
Like most of you here, I hit the weights, usually 4 or 5 times a week. I mix it up, but love drop sets, they are my mainstay. I do 1RM to shock my system usually every month and a half, currently around 325 chest, 310 back pull down, 160 curl, 500 leg press. I have a pretty extreme ab routine that includes standing wheel rollouts, dragon flags, windshield wipers, a kinda hanging skateboard invert move and straight leg leg lifts. I also run sprints every Sunday morning, currently 50 yards, 4 sets of 4 sprints/ agilities, 5 different ways (regular sprint, karyoke, scissors, backwards and high kicking). I tell most people that that is my big secret, I've been doing them for many many years. The result of being dedicated like this is that I'm pretty damn heathy. Here's a couple of recent pics.
View attachment 137363View attachment 137373
I'm still trying to stay young, but I guess my biggest battle is going to be with body chemistry. So I'd like to hear from some of you smart and experienced people out there. Thanks.

Welcome to elite, looking better than most youngsters, BTW i will be 64 Dec 4th :)

looking great man!

I would rec 12-14 weeks of teste at 500mg ew with an AI like Dex during and a PCT of tamox and clomid after (if not already on hrt) if you try a cycle out.

Tremendous! Proof once again that there is no "old" in our sport.

Top Bottom