Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Ink!!

Bro, I had a trick two years ago that had the exact same one.

Damn, wish you had told me before so I could have warned you.

Scotsman said:
Nah, I've fallen asleep getting work done before.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Dman I know you guys are nuts but...

I have two tatts and BOTH hurt like a bitch. Matter of fact, hurt enough that I have ZERO interest in getting anymore.

One was relatively small was done in less than 30 minutes, but the one on my hip is fairly prominent, took over an hour and I was like, "WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHAT I THINKIN?!?!?"

I love both my tatts, just dont feel the need for more pain is all.

and LOL@AAP.

BIKINIMOM said:
Dman I know you guys are nuts but...

I have two tatts and BOTH hurt like a bitch. Matter of fact, hurt enough that I have ZERO interest in getting anymore.

One was relatively small was done in less than 30 minutes, but the one on my hip is fairly prominent, took over an hour and I was like, "WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHAT I THINKIN?!?!?"

I love both my tatts, just dont feel the need for more pain is all.

and LOL@AAP.

I just have a super high pain tolerance.

I think there's about 20hrs of work on my arm/shoulder so far. I have some other big pieces that took multiple sittings to do.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
I just have a super high pain tolerance.

I think there's about 20hrs of work on my arm/shoulder so far. I have some other big pieces that took multiple sittings to do.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Dude, I had four kids, remember? I am all about taking pain... but ALL THAT?!?!?

I know you guys are NUTS!!!

Top Bottom