Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Here

LOL!

Cardio, moving from one machine to the next :artist:

I would challenge any lady to do sets of 20 squats and tell me that that is not enough to get your heart rate up.

There is so much scientific evidence indicating that HIIT and weight training are far superior for fat burning than the steady state cardio so many women seem to get addicted to (45 min on the x-trainer :rolleyes: ).

Tatyana said:
LOL!

I would challenge any lady to do sets of 20 squats and tell me that that is not enough to get your heart rate up.

There is so much scientific evidence indicating that HIIT and weight training are far superior for fat burning than the steady state cardio so many women seem to get addicted to (45 min on the x-trainer :rolleyes: ).

Amen sista :heart:

Motivation?
Here is what I do.
I break out the camera and take a picture of myself in my boxers.
Once I see myself on the cpu screen that is enough.

Tatyana said:
LOL!

I couldn't agree with you more. I see so many women get consumed by endless cardio. They make very little progress. If anything they chew up what little muscle they have. Hit the squat rack and bam, you'd be suprised. I trained someone that lost 70lbs, she did almost no cardio. She hit the weights hard, including squats, free weight squats.

MINNESOTA!!! Don't go into the habit of BAR HOPPING every Friday night...it's what Minnasot'ans do for CARDIO!!!

Seriously, DO YOUR BOYFRIENDS workout.... just less weight... if he knows what he's doing. What are you doing for WORK while you are there? You didn't follow him to sit in the house... or "Ice-fish" while he's at work...did you? If not... get a co-worker to start going with do.... do as SLAT says... take a pic.... POST IT... get a pic of some hot figure/fitness model ( a REAL fitness model, like Jenny L., Ava C, Val W, or Jaime E) and use them as a role model... it's what I did.... and it WORKS.

SET SOME GOALS... write yourself some MANTRA's. READ THEM EVERY MORNING WHEN YOU GET UP! AS EVERYONE HAS TOLD YOU... IT COMES FROM WITHIN... IF YOU REALLY WANT IT... You WILL go and get it.

Best

S.

bw1 said:
I couldn't agree with you more. I see so many women get consumed by endless cardio. They make very little progress. If anything they chew up what little muscle they have. Hit the squat rack and bam, you'd be suprised. I trained someone that lost 70lbs, she did almost no cardio. She hit the weights hard, including squats, free weight squats.

Just chiming in again - the weights are far more important than the cardio. Sure, I do run and my bike is pretty much my best friend sometimes, but with the weights it's easier to keep the motivation up (there's always another level to get to).

Working out with your man is great for the relationship! Promotes teamwork in the relationship & its quality time that you usually wouldn't be able to spend together after work, if you go your seperate ways @ the gym.
I find I've got more drive when my man's watching me, ( can't let him go un-impressed!)
Try it out, it might work for you too :)

bw1 said:

WAIT STOP....lol....

It depends on their goal....for me that is my sport..endurance is cardio is key then some weights....BUT I am diffferent then someone who wants more muscle.... :qt:

Top Bottom