Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Here looking for help

Jabber08749

I am new here and want to try out clen and anavar. i am 39 and don't feel like having the strength to workout 5 days a week that i want to definitely change.

My question to all you guys out here is what is the best thing to increase stamina, strength, and ability to handle workouts? should i run a cycle of clen and anavar for say 6 weeks and then throw in some sustanon or tren e? plz help.

Using steroids you dont know if you will get gynecomastia, why risk it? That was always one of the reasons I never used steroids. Clenbuterol is a hormone independent strength increaser used for asthma. Other than being a beta agonist, essentially a long lasting upper it doesnt screw with your hormones and can be taken in tablet form.

You are mistaken if you think just taking these drugs will change the ability to train. There are other ways to increase your mental focus: 1)Belief you can train hard, 2)A training atmosphere that reward effort(sorry most gyms in North America are bullshit-preview Dimitry Klokov's Olympic weightlifting gyms in Moscow Russia to see what a real gym looks like 3)play chess and drink tea for more energy, 4)Book of Mormon reading before lifts to get jacked(no Im not kidding).

The other thing that should become popular soon is follistatin drugs that block myostatin. Id be willing to take those if they were in pill form and didnt screw with my hormones.

Im 41 and I hear you about fatigue. Harder to get your heart rate up high as you age. One benefit of that though is you are less likely to puke during lifting. Yerba Mate tea definitely helps for energy, check it out for hydration during heavy lifts. And take 5 gm creatine monohydrate before lifting. $12 at Walmart for 400 gm by Body Fortress-watch your strength go up like crazy. If you do all this and lift crazy heavy people will think you are on roids. The docs I work with accuse me of being on steroids-its just that Im fueled by Walmart supplements and act mentally possessed when lifting.

Why do they not sound like the answer for me?

You seem inexperienced about steroids, and what exactly they will do to your body, and what it takes to get back to normal afterwards. You need to know all of these things and be physically ready before they are even considered. You say you don't have the strength to workout 5 days per week, and are hoping steroids will give you that. It doesn't quite work that way.

Also we need your stats BEFORE advice is given. It is the forum rules

Top Bottom